7th Grade Boys Basketball Coach
Reedsport School District seeks qualified coach applicants.
Salary/Pay Rate: Stipend per Collective Bargaining Agreement
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
- Must be able to plan, organize, and execute practices.
- Ability to guide and motivate student athletes
- Monitor safety of all participants and follow safety protocols
- Supervise student athletes to, at, and from events
- Oversee assistant coaches
- Communicate with school personnel, student athletes, and parents
- Increase athletic participation in the program
- Maintain equipment and inventory
- Coordinate with athletic director and others for facility usage
- Knowledge of the sport
- Must have or be able to obtain a coaching certificate and First Aid/CPR card.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click **HERE** or visit our website at www.douglasesd.k12.or.us/jobs
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans’ status, genetic information and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.