Data and Reporting Coordinator
Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District seeks qualified applicants for a Data and Reporting Coordinator position.
Salary/Pay Rate: $41,820 – $51,000 per year
Days/Hours: 8 hours per day/5 days per week (255 days per year)
The employee in this job classification must have, or be able to learn, a working knowledge of special education forms and procedures, be familiar with creating and maintaining electronic files, be a self-starter, and be willing to work flexible hours. Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple, diverse projects in a timely manner are essential.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job. SEE ATTACHED JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Responsible for compiling and submission of data for district reporting to ODE, including ADM, SECC, Migrant Students, Civil Rights reports and others as required by the Oregon Department of Education.
- Research and investigate status of any reports required from district. Account for all due dates and persons responsible for submission.
- Analyze data and previous reports to ensure accuracy and reliable storage via production downloads
- Read, research, contact ODE technical support, network with neighboring district contracts, and review historical district records to understand reporting needs.
- Communicate with all necessary district staff to develop workflow and protocols for all data collection and submission.
- Continue necessary setup in TYLER SIS to be able to utilize data extracts for reporting.
- Promote alignment amongst all district staff, especially secretaries, of data handling and record keeping.
- Train at least one other person for each of the required reports within the district. (Cross training)
- Promote team approach to data and report handling with secretaries.
- SUMMARY: Become knowledgeable on all aspects of data collection, management, and report submission to ensure accuracy and compliance from district. Cross train and support secretaries to align procedures and data handling. Submit or verify submitted reports are accurate, timely, and accessible.
- Completes ODE report card verifications, web surveys, enrollment reports, and graduation reports.
- Compile and distributes monthly student enrollment reports.
- Create and maintain a calendar of standardized, District wide ‘charts and templates and the expected uses within the schools.
High school diploma or equivalency. Additional training or experience that may include specific knowledge of computer software applications, basic accounting skills, and writing proficiency.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.
** NOTE: For current employees of Reedsport School District interested in applying – in the beginning of the application process, please select “YES” when asked if you are an ESD employee. It is only by selecting YES that you will be able to complete a condensed version of the application.
Equal employment opportunity and treatment shall be practiced by the district regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veterans’ status, genetic information and disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.