Reedsport School District seeks qualified applicants for Instructional Assistants position. This position is for the high school.
Salary/Pay Rate: $15.09 – $19.80 per hour
Under general supervision of the building administrator/teacher/media specialist the Instructional Assistant will perform a wide variety of clerical and instructional duties. They will include assisting the regular classroom teacher, special education teacher, Title I teacher, or media specialist with supervision and instruction of students. Supervises students during instructional and non-instructional activities.
This not an exhaustive or all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties or functions associated with the job.
• Assists students in their understanding of instructional concepts by reemphasizing the basic elements of teacher directed activities.
• Provides students with additional practice on identified skill areas, as per the teacher’s guidance.
• Assists with the correction of student work under a teacher’s direction.
• Following the teacher’s guidance, keeps records and charts of individual students.
• Assists with the supervision of students both inside and outside of the classroom as appropriate.
• Assists with preparation of teaching aids and materials.
Complete an application by clicking the “Apply” button in the upper right of this announcement. (If you are not viewing this via Applicant Tracking (Applitrack), click HERE.