Licensed Substitute Teacher – Reedsport School District
Reedsport School District is accepting applications for Licensed Substitute Teachers. .
To become a Licensed Substitute Teacher, candidates are asked to complete an electronic application through South Coast ESD.
Begin the application process by clicking the RED “Apply” button in the upper right corner of this link – https://www.applitrack.com/scesd/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Substitute+Teacher
Reedsport School District is a small, pleasant school along the Oregon Coast. We invite you to join the Reedsport School District where the staff collaborate and partner together to help every student succeed.
- Substitute Teachers must have a current, valid Oregon teaching license or the ability to obtain one.
- If you do NOT have an education degree or license, you can still be a Substitute Teacher with a Restricted Substitute Teaching License.
- To qualify for a Restricted Substitute Teaching license, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution or the approved foreign equivalent.
Background Check Conducted
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Reedsport SD policy provides veterans and disable veterans with preference as required by law.